When it comes to effective pest management in the home or your workplace, the most important thing you can do is watch for signs of pest infestation. Often, a few signs will pop up before you see the insects or rodents. Learning about these signs is an important step in helping you get ahead of the problem before it turns into a serious issue.
Common Pest Infestation Signs
In a business setting, the most common pests you need to watch for include roaches, product pests, and bed bugs. If these pests infiltrate food products, showrooms, or customer areas, it could have a devastating impact on your business success. Here are a few common signs to look for in your workspace:
- Pest Droppings: One of the first signs you might notice is that droppings are left behind. Look for urine trails and fecal droppings, which can vary in size depending on the type of pest. For example, waste from rats and mice are easier to spot compared to the remnants left behind by bed bugs. Be thorough in your examination, so you don’t overlook the small signs of droppings.
- Strange Smells: If you notice an ammonia smell or the hint of urine, then it could be an indication that pests have moved inside. These critters often bring germs and contaminate the areas where they are hiding.
- Holes and Gnaw Marks: Physical damage is an indication that you are dealing with an infestation. Check for marks on furniture, wood, or any other areas of your property. It is also common to find gnawing marks on food packaging. If food has been affected, then it is essential to throw away the affected items right away due to contamination.
- Signs of Nesting: Insects often use materials to build nests. The nest area is typically the focal point of the infestation and often occurs between walls or in cracks and crevices. Look for areas where to droppings are collecting or places where you often see insects.
- Damage to Plants: Since the insects are looking for food sources, you might notice damage to plants. These signs can include dead patches in the lawn, large brown spots on leaves, or uneven patterns in the greenery.
Do You Have a Pest Infestation?
As soon as you recognize the warning signs listed above, it’s important to take action as soon as possible. Remember that pests can reproduce quickly, which means the problem will only get worse with time. The longer you wait to get started with pest control, the worse the problem will get.
Immediate action not only eliminates the problem, but you can also avoid the consequences to your business. It is important to maintain a clean, safe environment for your customers and employees.
Respond Immediately with Cryonite
Cryonite makes it simple to eliminate pest issues when you see the first signs of an infestation. Having this system on-site gives you an option for immediate treatment without the need to contact a local pest control company. Take matters into your own hands so you can get rid of the pests and prevent uncontrolled infestations in the future.
Our C02 formula safely treats pests on sight. We provide a non-toxic solution that helps you maintain a safe environment without the use of harsh chemicals. Investing in the Cryonite system is a great way to save money and keep the pests away at the same time. Plus, no license is needed to use this system. Your staff and employees can be trained on proper pest control, using Cryonite to eliminate the problem as soon as you notice these infestation signs. For more information, contact us to learn about how your business can benefit from Cryonite.