It’s no surprise that Cryonite is making waves in the pest control world. There are many reasons why Cryonite is a great tool to have on hand. These ground-breaking benefits are making waves in the pest control industry.
The Benefits of Cryonite
1. First, pest management professionals applaud the technology for its bed bug elimination capabilities. Additionally, it is environmentally friendly, green status.
2. As bed bugs become more resistant to pesticides, chemical treatments are being less effective. However, bugs, nymphs, larvae, and eggs can never become immune to the freezing power of Cryonite.
3. There is never any chemical residue after treatment because Cryonite is entirely chemical-free and an excellent option for pest control service companies who wish to offer safe and effective green services.
4. In addition, Cryonite grants the ability to treat sensitive areas such as restaurants and hospitals without having them shut down business operations. Operating with the shutdown is a great money saver for your accounts and an excellent selling point.
5. Finally, the treatment versatility of the technology allows its use on previously hard-to-treat items like electronics.
Articles About Cryonite
Take a look at the articles below to see what companies are saying Cryonite:
- MyPMP: Cover Story: PMPs Add Cryogenic Technology to Blast Bed Bugs into a Deep Freeze Get up close to see Cryonite in action and debunk many myths surrounding the technology.
- PCT Online: A Cool Way to Manage Roaches “A chemical-free, effective program that can be used anywhere, anytime.”
- New York Real Estate Journal: Green Pest Control is Effective Pest Control “Going green isn’t just about doing the right thing; it is about profit.”
- Digital Journal: Company Spotlight & Eco-friendly Measures in Pest Control Services “Our future is threatened by the effects of climate change, and it is our responsibility as a company to minimize our impact on the environment.”
- Huffington Post: So Many Treatments, So Little Education “Learning your options is an important first step in eradicating your home of those little critters we have come to know all too well.”
To learn more about how the Cryonite system works, head on over to our FAQ section.