Cryonite® For the Medical Industry
To keep your patients and staff safe, it is essential that your medical facility remains pest-free. Using pesticides or bug bombs isn’t a safe option for pest control in hospitals, ambulances, or other healthcare facilities. Toxic chemicals can pose a risk to patients’ health and force your operations to shut down within the parts of the facility you are treating. Cryonite is a non-toxic, low-prep pest control solution. The method consists of spraying frozen liquid carbon dioxide to kill hospital pests and insects, including cockroaches, bed bugs, and more! Cryonite contains zero chemicals so pests will also not develop a resistance to the treatment.
Treating Your Medical Facility With Cryonite
The advantages of using Cryonite’s CO2 snow to eradicate pests in hospitals, ambulances, and other healthcare facilities include:
- The hospital or healthcare facility can continue to operate as usual while treating individual hot spots of pests.
- Quicker room turnover times save a tremendous amount of time and money.
- The non-toxic formula is safe to use in a sensitive environment.
- No hassle of getting a record or permits.
- You can train your staff to respond to the infestation with the Cryonite Machine.
- It is a valuable tool in any IPM or Green Pest Management program.
To learn more, book a call with an expert below.